There is no charge to attend and reservations are not required, although RSVPs for planning purposes to 724-776-4806, x 1089 are appreciated.
2019 Coffee Schedule
Tues., January 29, 6-8:00 PM. Cranberry Public Library.
Join Township Manager Jerry Andree for coffee and conversation, regarding the Library Makerspace. The library upgrade, which is CTCC’s Project of the Year for 2019, includes an assortment of enhancements including better lighting, automatic sliding doors and new carpeting. But the signature improvement will be the addition of a new Makerspace – essentially a flexible shop space with multiple workstations as well as material and tools for creating a variety of collaborative projects. Examples include electronics, 3D printing, laser cutter, sewing machines, Legos and more. What is a Makerspace?
The evening's program will include presentations by HackPGH – Pittsburgh’s premier Makerspace: Alan Bachmann, Rob Martin, Dave Coakley and Ryan Priore. Jessi Mazzoni, a local web developer, who is coordinating the crowdfunding aspect of the project, will also be on hand.
2018 Coffee Schedule
- What's the Rush - Let's talk traffic. Public Works/ Traffic Center, November 13, 6:30 PM
- Disc Golf and Nature Trail, CTCC 2018 Project of the year, North Boundary Park, June 16, 10:00 AM
- When to Call 9-1-1 What constitutes an emergency and what to do until the EMS arrives. EMS Station, Rt. 19. May 22, 6:30 PM.
- Let It Snow! Learn how Cranberry responds to snow events, Public Works Facility, January 30, 6:30 PM.
- Cocoa & Conversation, Promoting summer programs and Camp Cranberry, Grange Hall (Senior Center): February 20, 6:30 PM.
- Celebrating the Library's 45th Anniversary, Library, April 11, 6:30 PM.