Starting Monday, June 18, 2018, North Boundary Road in Cranberry Township will have a one-month road closure from Pinehurst Drive to Franklin Road for road reconstruction work.
Access to the North Boundary Waterpark will be via North Boundary Road (west) from Route 19 and Marshall Road. Residents in Pinehurst and Pinebrook will have access from North Boundary Road (west) from Route 19 and Marshall Road. Residents in the work area will have access as directed by the traffic control in the field.
Weather permitting, the road closure is anticipated to be completed by July 16, 2018.
Posted Detour will be as follows:
Traffic on North Boundary Road eastbound (from Route 19) will be directed to Marshall Road.
• Continue south on Marshall Road to T-intersection with Rowan Road
• At the intersection with Rowan Road, turn left
• Travel east on Rowan Road to four-way stop intersection with Peters Road
• Turn left to continue on Rowan Road to Franklin Road.
• Turn left on Franklin Road and travel north on Franklin Road to North Boundary Road.
• Detour ends.
Traffic on Franklin Rd at North Boundary will be directed south on Franklin Road.
• Continue south on Franklin Rd to intersection at Rowan Rd
• Turn right on Rowan Road
• Travel on Rowan Road to four-way stop intersection with Peters Road
• Turn right to continue on Rowan Road to Marshall Road.
• Turn right on Marshall Road
• Travel north on Marshall Road to North Boundary Road
• Detour ends.
Motorists travelling in this area should allow extra time for their travel and expect possible delays.