Waterpark Daily Admission & Hours
2020 Daily Admission
|Children, ages 2-12||$7||$10|
|Children, under 2||FREE||FREE|
|Seniors, age 55+||$7||$10|
|Twilight Rates, 6-8 pm||$5||$6|
|Tues. Night Swims, 9-11 pm|
Members are Free
|Lap Swim (times as posted)||$3||$3|
* Acceptable Proofs of Cranberry Township Residency
- Current PA Driver’s License or DMV printout
- Voter Registration card
- License to Carry card
- Car Registration and/or Insurance card
- Any photo ID with a valid Township address
*Children ages 13+, wishing to enter as a resident must bring a piece of mail and a school ID.
Swim and Save with a Membership
New to our system? Create a Parks & Recreation Online Account
For membership pass purposes, a FAMILY is identified as parent(s) and any unmarried children ages 22 and under who are residing in the same household. Children who are 22 and over living at home and any other relative or individuals in the household may be subject to proof of residency. Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult age 18 and over at all times.
Cash and major credit cards are accepted for admission, and at the concession stand.
Cool Days - Pool Days! $5.00 Admission - If the forecasted high does not reach 75 degrees in Cranberry, according to Weather.com
Morning Lap Swim Admission, dates and hours are posted at Guest Services. We have eight lanes 25 meters in length.
Group Rates Groups of 20 or more, attending the Waterpark on the same day, may take advantage of our $5.00 per person admission. Passes must be purchased at least two days in advance from the Parks & Recreation Customer Service Desk in the Municipal Center. Group passes are not sold at the Waterpark.
Rent the Waterpark for your special event Waterpark Rental Information. Call Parks & Recreation, 724-779-4 FUN (4386) x 1129.
Military Discount Military Appreciation day is on the last Sunday of the month. Admission is free for active service military or veterans with a valid Military ID. Admission is $5.00 for dependents.
Please also refer to our Safety Guidelines
- Everyone must have a membership or a daily pass, even if you do not plan to swim.
- Children, ages 5 and under must be with a parent/guardian at all times.
- Children, ages 13 years and under must be accompanied by an adult age 18+ years old.
- Children must be supervised by parent/guardian, not Waterpark staff.
- Admission may be refused to anyone with a bad cold, cough, inflamed eyes, open sores or similar infections.
- Admission will be refused to anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Unacceptable behavior can result in corrective action, including dismissal from the Waterpark.
- Swimsuits are required for everyone.
- Swim diapers are required for diaper age children.
- Profanity or harassing of staff or patrons will not be tolerated.
- Horseplay, such as splashing, screaming, shoving, dunking, fighting, or running is prohibited.
- Diving is permitted only from the diving board.
- Floatation devices and inflatables are not permitted, except for Coast Guard Approved life jackets for children under 5 years of age. Parents/guardians must remain in the water within arm’s reach of their child.
- Masks or eyewear that covers the nose, fins and snorkels are prohibited.
- Small, palm-sized toys that are clean and unbreakable are allowed in the baby pool only.
- Examples of toys not permitted: large toys, rafts/noodles, balls, Frisbees, or other objects that are meant to be thrown.
- Waterpark staff may ask patrons to stop using these pool toys if they determine the items to pose a safety risk.
- Chairs must be kept at least 10 feet from the pool edge and away from high traffic areas.
- Lunchbox sized coolers are permitted.
- Picnic meals and food deliveries must be accepted and enjoyed outside the Waterpark fenced area.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the Waterpark.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes is prohibited.