Where do I file a civil suit?

At the District Judge’s office if the amount in dispute is $12,000 or less. The office is located at 9028 Marshall Road, Cranberry Township, PA 16066. The office phone is 724-772-1717.

Butler County District Judges

Show All Answers

1. How do I request a criminal records check?
2. Where is the office of the District Judge?
3. Where do I go to get a Protection From Abuse (PFA) order?
4. Where do I file a civil suit?
5. What rules apply to the curfew?
6. Where can I obtain a handgun permit?
7. Are solicitation permits required?
8. When I have a party, can guests park on the street?