Bill Payment Options
What are my payment options?
e-bill options are available to water, sewer, trash and stormwater customers
Receive your monthly bill statement via email. No monthly credit. Signup to receive your bill via email
Email-bill AND Automatic Bill Payment
Customers who choose both will receive a $1.00 per month credit. This credit is available only to customers who select both Automatic Bill Pay AND email-bill. Sign-up for Automatic Bill Pay AND E-bill.
Automatic Bill Payment ONLY
Signing up for AutoPay authorizes the township and your financial institution to handle the transaction for you through an automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account on the due date. You will receive your statement in advance of the due date, so you will know the exact amount due. Note: Please bring your account payments up to date before starting Auto Pay. Our system will not auto-deduct past-due amounts. Open and print the Automatic Bill Payment application.
Pay Your Bill Online
View or Pay My Bill Online
You will need your account number and customer number from your bill statement
* Pay by Credit/Debit Card Pay your bill online with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover/Novus card. Official Payments charges a $4.50 convenience fee for a credit card payment. Allow 24-48 hours processing time to post the payment to your account.
* Note: Credit Card and eCheck payments are accepted online only, and not in the Township office. A convenience fee is assessed by Official Payments Corp. and not charged by, or paid to Cranberry Township. The fee covers operating costs and the costs associated with servicing credit card and electronic check transactions.
* By eCheck Pay online by transferring funds from your bank account. Official Payments charges a $2.95 convenience fee for an eCheck payment. Only full balance bill payments are accepted.
Electronic Payment from your bank Set up the payment through your financial institution’s online banking system. Use your 8-digit account number in the payee account field provided by the bank. Remember to update this account number if you move from one address to another within Cranberry Township.
For extra assistance, Step by Step Help Guide
- We bill monthly.
- Bills are mailed the first week of the month.
- Bills are due on the last business day of each month.
- If a bill is not paid by the due date, a 10% penalty fee is assessed.
- Contact us if your payment isn’t reflected on your utilities account.
Pay by by mail or in person
Pay by Mail Include the statement stub and write your account number in the memo field on your check. Mail to Cranberry Township, P.O. Box 6075, Hermitage, PA 16148-1075. Returned checks are subject to a $30 fee. Do not mail cash.
Pay in Person Pay by cash, check, or money order, by visiting our Customer Service Desk in the Administration Offices, Cranberry Township Municipal Center, 2525 Rochester Rd., Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Payments are accepted in person Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM. to 5:00 PM, except holidays. Returned checks are subject to a $30 fee.
Township Office Drop Box Payments may be placed in the payment drop box located within the Municipal Center near the Administration Office doors. Payments placed in the box after 5 PM are credited on the following business day. Returned checks are subject to a $30 fee.
Emergency Rent and Utility Assistance Program
The Butler County Center for Community Resources (CCR) is accepting applications for the Emergency Rent and Utility Assistance Program. This program is designed to help those in financial need and does have eligibility requirements.
* To determine if you qualify and to apply, visit www.compass.state.pa.us
Assistance with completing the application is available by calling, Ph:1-844-360-4372.
* COMPASS is an online tool for Pennsylvanians to apply for many health and human service programs and manage benefit information.
Monitor water use and set alerts
Monitor and control water usage with the free Customer Portal feature.
The tool is designed to give residents the option to better manage their water consumption.
The portal will provide insights into water usage on a daily or weekly basis.