We're (Slowly) Returning to Normal
Thank you, thank you -- for your patience and continued support as we are so grateful to our patrons and the community. Cranberry Public Library (CPL) is here to serve you, regardless of the circumstances. As we begin to emerge from this unprecedented pandemic, we are working hard to return to normal operations. CPL will continue to prioritize the health and safety of our patrons, staff and the greater community while making our resources and services available to everyone.
As of now:
- Study tables and carrels are available for use.
- Seating is available in the Magazine Area and the Children's Area.
- Small meeting rooms are available on a first come, first serve basis: 2-hour limit per person/group, per day; 4 people maximum in a room at any time.
- Public computer use has been extended to 1 hour, with an automatic 30-minute extension if needed.
- Items are no longer quarantined upon return. All items are now checked in on the same day they are returned.
Please continue to maintain reasonable distance from others during your library visits. Hand sanitizer will remain available throughout the library.
As we move through the summer and return to full staff and volunteer capacity, we will add hours of operation and resume use of our large meeting room space. By early fall, The Forge makerspace will officially open for public use, and we will return to in-person programming and storytimes.
Again, thank you for your patience. The past year has been difficult on so many levels and we're looking forward to the day when we can make all of our services fully available.
- Latest News