Tee Times & Daily Course Conditions
The safety of our customers and staff is our #1 priority!
To ensure the safest possible golfing environment, we have established the following protocols which you can find prominently posted around the facility.
Butler County is now in the “Green Phase” of the state’s reopening plan. In conjunction with CDC guidelines and the PGA Back2Golf initiative, we have updated our current COVID – 19 golf protocol.
- ONLINE tee time bookings accepted for foursomes.
- Bookings for less than 4 players, please call the Pro Shop, (724) 776–7372 EXT 2.
- If your booking / player count changes, please notify Pro Shop staff ASAP.
- Tee times are 10-minute intervals.
CHECK IN & PAYMENT
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your tee time. Please observe social distancing of 6’ while in the cart staging area if not, face coverings are required.
- Upon arrival, please take your golf clubs directly to staging area, place on cart and proceed to Starter Hut, located near first tee, to check in.
- One customer permitted in the Starter Hut at a time and face covering is required.
- Credit card for payment / check in.
- Once checked in, please proceed to your cart. Putting Green open to the group next on tee for practice. Starter will notify you when #1 tee is open to begin your round.
- Carts are required every Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays till 2:00 PM.
- Two players per cart.
- If single cart is requested, an additional cart fee of $12 applies.
- Carts located in the staging area have been sanitized.
- Putting greens – OPEN, pending weather, to the group next on the tee for practice. Please observe social distance guidelines.
- Driving range currently CLOSED to accommodate private, individual lessons and small group clinics.
- Please follow all starter’s instructions, course signage and any messages from golf staff displayed on the cart’s GPS screen.
- Flag sticks are always to remain in the cups.
- A 3” foam insert has been placed in cups to allow you to “putt out” and still safely retrieve your golf ball without touching any surfaces.
- No rakes, ball washers or water coolers will be on the course.
- Play all bunkers as waste areas (can ground your club).
- Out of courtesy for the groups behind, please smooth footprints.
- After finishing your round, please return cart to staging area.
- Please dispose of any trash in provided receptacles.
- Proceed directly to your car with your golf clubs. (Carts are not permitted in parking lot area.)
Daily Course Conditions
THURSDAY JULY 2, 2020
HOLE LOCATION - #1
PLAY STARTS - #10 TEE
CARTS - OFF THE PATH (restricted on Par 3’s)
MAIN PUTTING GREEN - OPEN
AUXILIARY PUTTING GREEN - OPEN
RANGE - CLOSED FOR PRIVATE LESSONS & CLINICS
PRO SHOP - OPEN (7:00AM - 7:00PM)
OFF THE 9th GRILL ROOM - OPEN (9:00AM - 9:00PM)
To ensure that all golfers have the opportunity to play and enjoy our course, the following NO SHOW policy is in effect.
A golfer who fails to honor a reservation made in his/her name shall be designated as a NO SHOW. A no show is anyone not cancelling or changing a reserved tee time prior to the day of play; arriving with fewer than the number of golfers for whom the reservation was made; or failing to honor a reservation made in his/her name (unless inclement weather prevents play)
No Show procedures
- 1st offense - will be viewed as a miscommunication by the Pro Shop. An email will be generated from the tee sheet and a Pro Shop staff member will place a phone call to ensure that the tee time reservation was properly made. If no email address is available, the Pro Shop staff member will obtain one during the telephone conversation.
- 2nd offense - will include an automatic email from the Pro Shop staff explaining the proper tee time reservation procedure and cancellation policy. A credit card will be required for all future tee times.
- 3rd offense - will require that all future tee times be paid in advance when the tee time reservation is made.
All No Show history will be reset at the end of each golfing season.