View the Cranberry Business Directory
Business plays a vital role in making Cranberry Township a thriving place to live, work and play. As businesses of all sizes face unprecedented challenges, the Township is doing everything it can to help ease that burden and ensure the business community remains strong.
Pittsburgh North Regional Chamber Supporting local business community in Butler, Allegheny and Beaver counties through networking events, programs, training, and development agencies.
Butler County Chamber of Commerce provides the local leadership to preserve, enhance and extend the quality of life and economic vitality of business in Butler County. As Butler County’s largest business association, our mission is simply to enhance the economic prosperity of our members and to promote free enterprise and growth in Butler County.
Butler County Tourism & Convention Bureau After all, you’re in our neighborhood, let us help you plan by coordinating efforts with our friends around the county. We have the knowledge and expertise to get your event started in Butler County, PA. Make your event the best it can be by partnering with us!
Butler County Community Development Corporation The CDC is the lead economic development organization in Butler County that proactively creates an environment for private industry to create and retain jobs through our coordination of leaders from local business, municipal, county and other elected officials and organizations at all levels of government.
Other Business Resources
- Small Business Administration
- Duquesne University Small Business Development Center
- University of Pittsburgh Small Business Development Center
- Pennsylvania Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Statewide, nationally accredited program that provides high quality one-on-one consulting, training and information resources to empower new and existing businesses.
- Government Response to COVID-19
- U.S. Treasury What the U.S. Treasury is doing in response to COVID-19 and an explanation of the CARES Act.
- U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship Established to study and survey problems of small business enterprises.