Employment with the Township
Thank you for your interest in employment with Cranberry Township
- Applications for all posted positions are accepted online.
- All applications will remain active for 30 days.
- Please have your resume and other information handy before beginning the application process. You will type directly into the online application. The application process requires approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. Once you click "Submit" you will not be able to edit the application but, by using your log-in, you will be able to edit, or update your online profile.
- We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other legally protected standing.
- Applicants requiring accommodation in the application process should contact the Human Resources Office at 724-776-4806 x 1117, or email: HR@CranberryTownship.org
Download our Online Application Instructions
A successful partnership that began in 2020 is giving opportunities and helping develop skills for members of the community who otherwise may have a hard time finding such a chance.
A partnership with the Autism Employment Network and Progress City LLC includes training and education for Township staff, including autism awareness and techniques for workplace inclusion. Weekly check-ins are maintained to ensure the program is running smoothly, and a continuing discussion of other possible jobs will occur. The partnership is in effect for the 2021 calendar year.